ROME, ITALY. A MEMORABLE PLACE!


Hi Guys!!! WELCOME back to my blog. This will be my first post ever about traveling and I'm excited to share with you guys my first TRIP to ROME. I can't express how EXCITED I was to be on this trip. I did not plan this trip at all. It was a mini PACK N GO vacation. I get to visit my families in Marseilles, France. And of course, I will definitely post photos in France in another post for you guys. Hmhmm!!!!!!..... I have to say..... The weather, the food, the tour, the view and the people.... Everything was just so perfect. I was actually thinking about move there someday if IT IS possible. 

I visited tourism places such as Vatican City, and It was a real honor to get to see POPE FRANCIS there. I feel so lucky to meet him. I wish I can show you guys a picture but It was very crowded where he was. 


                   
PANTHEON
Glories!!!!!!!!! I was amazed with the piece of art. I love the architectural. It is one-of-a-kind.

COLOSSEUM
I wish we had enough time to go inside, but they closed super early during the weekend and I had to fly back to France the next day so... But I will come back soon to visit this amazing historical amphitheater. Well at least I could stand outside and took a picture, I'm happy with that!!! 😊😊😊




STAY HAPPY

and

BE DIFFERENT

 

 

 💋 MIE-MIE 💋


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts